This website is the property of Manuel y Clara Peña Mazorra, with CIF E-41033093 and domiciled at Avenida de la Borbolla, 11, 41004 SEVILLE. Fax 954 420 727 - Tlf (+34) 954 415 511
Access and use of the company website will remain subject to these general terms and conditions. The use of all websites owned by the company implies the user’s full acceptance of all the General Terms and Conditions of Use applicable whenever the user accesses said websites.
The company reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and contents
The user is obliged to make correct use of this website, its services and its contents without infringing on fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order and the particular terms and conditions of certain services.
Any use for illicit purposes or use that violates the company’s rights and those of its owners or a third party, or use that harms the normal functioning of the website, any computing equipment or documents with any kind of contents contained on the website, is prohibited.
With regards to the contents (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) the following is especially prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, or their public communication, unless authorisation is granted by their legitimate owners or if it is legally permitted.
- Deleting or modifying copyright and other identification details of the booking, of the company’s rights or those of their owners, of their digital fingerprints or any other technical means used for their recognition.
- Attempting to obtain the website’s contents via a means different to those available to users. Regular network users may do so, provided that they do not cause damage to the company website.
- Sending messages, chain letters or unsolicited electronic messages not requested by the addressees. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may communicate this to the company by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Likewise, the use of distribution lists for the aforementioned activities, as well as making data gathered from these available to third parties, is prohibited.
- With regards to the website, the user promises, in particular, not to transmit or distribute third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material that:
- Induces or promotes activities that are criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order; or that allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive or harmful in nature or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order.
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely and may be misleading about its purpose or the intentions of the source.
- Is the intellectual property of third parties and is intended to be used without prior authorisation.
- Violates the business secrets of third parties or violates regulations on the privacy of communications.
- In any way undermines the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair, and unfair competition in general.
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or equipment of the company or third parties, or which may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment.
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorised by the company.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
All of the contents on websites of the company are subject to Intellectual and/or Industrial Property legislation. Rights over the contents correspond to the company or third parties, if applicable. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents if said copy is exclusively for the user’s personal and private use, with its use for commercial purposes being expressly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
The company will not be liable for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties via the website of the company, nor will it be liable for contents provided by third parties. The company is not liable for any harm or damage to the user’s software or hardware that may arise from accessing the company website, nor does it guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damage related to the use of the contents on its website. The company does not guarantee that the contents on its website will be suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the company website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, where its access and use is prohibited to the user, the user will be solely responsible and will be obliged to comply with applicable national laws. Use of the
information and content that appears on the company website and/or access to other third party websites through connections or links that appear on the company website will be the sole responsibility of those who perform such acts, with the company not being liable in any way for any damages that may arise from such use or activities.
When a person registers on the company website, his personal data will be added to an automatic personal data file created by the companythe company is responsible, for the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the user, in addition to completing information, research, statistical, training and marketing tasks, and undertaking promotional and publicity activities for products, services or activities related to the company. The company promises to cede this personal data only
to the organisations in its business group for the previously stated purposes. The user consents to the company making use of his internet browsing data in order to send, from the browser and/or additional software modules, to his internal messaging address information and publicity from the company.
The company hereby informs the user that he may exercise his rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation over personal data collected by the company, in accordance with Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and all other corresponding regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the user or his representative, if applicable, via a signed written request sent to the following
address: email@example.com. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for notification purposes, a photocopy of the user’s ID card or passport, and a specification of the request. In the event the user is represented by someone else, this must be proven via reliable documentation.
If a user subsequently wishes to revoke his consent to receiving marketing information by email or any other similar or equivalent means, he may communicate this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company promises to fulfil its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to protect this data, and it will take the necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss or unauthorised handling of or access to this data, in accordance with the provisions
outlined in law. The company hereby informs the user that it does not perform checks on the veracity of the data, meaning it will handle the data entered by the user in any case, whether said data is accurate or not.
browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the company is not liable for the irregularities that the disabling of cookies may cause during browsing on its websites.
7. Recording visits
Every time the company server is accessed, the IP address from which the user is browsing it, in addition to which pages are visited on the company website, will be collected and a record made. This data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page visits to the company website.
The http://www.hotelpasarela.com portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties via different links to facilitate the user’s search for information, contents and services on the internet, but in no case may this be considered a recommendation or invitation to use these links and visit these other sites.
The creation of a hyperlink from a web page on another internet portal to any of the pages on the paraty.es portal will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the http://www.hotelpasarela.com portal will be to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
- The reproduction of the services or contents on the company portal is not permitted under any circumstances.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any information or contents that are illegal or contrary to morals, good customs and public order, nor will it provide contents that infringe upon any third party right.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect declarations about the pages of the portal or its services or contents will not be included.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the express, prior authorisation of the company.
- With the exception of signs that form a part of the hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment logo, label, slogan or other distinctive branding that belong to the company.
The establishment of a hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor will it imply that the company has authorised the hyperlink or supervised, been aware of, accepted, or assumed responsibility for the services and contents offered on said portal.
The company does not market, control or own the contents, services and information available on these websites, and it is not liable for them or the information and declarations included therein.
The company is not liable for any damage or harm that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents, information, communications, declarations, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by the company itself.
The company reserves the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems necessary to the page, the services and information offered, the presentation and location of the site, and the terms and conditions of access and use of the company website. All information that is received on this website will be considered ceded to the company freely.To request information, suggestions or complaints or
complaints, you can contact the company by telephone +34 954 415 511, by fax to +34 954 420 727, via email email@example.com or by post to the address company located in Avenida de la Borbolla, 11, 41004 SEVILLE.
All matters relating to the company website will be governed by Spanish law.